Back to School Card-The LilyPad Blog

I shared this hybrid card over on the LilyPad blog a week or two ago.  You can find the post HERE, if you want some in depth details about how I did it!

For some reason, I am loving black card bases!  You will see, I have another one coming later in the month.  I think it's just because the colors pop on black.

Back_To_School_Card_Hybrid_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Digital Kit-LilyPad Collab (Wicked Smart); Cardstock-American Crafts; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo; Paper-Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper; Chalk Paint.

That little owl was just too cute not to use!!!
Back_To_School_Card_Hybrid_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I used chalk paint to mimic chalk dust on the blackboard!
Back_To_School_Card_Hybrid_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

That's all from me today.  Just a short and sweet post, kind of like the owl on the card!  Have a great day.

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!