Using Digital Paint Elements in Hybrid Scrapbooking-The LilyPad

Did you know that you can use digital paint/masking elements on your pages?!  Even if you don't want to do a full blown hybrid layout, you can add a little to your pages in a few steps! 

This hybrid layout is up over on the LilyPad blog today and you can see all the details HERE.   This layout also has new products by Etc. by Danyale and Scrapping with Liz in the shop along with a bunch of other goodies!  

Sleeping_Sheldon_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_LilyPad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Digital Kit, Paint Elements-Etc. by Danyale (Time Teller); Digital Template (Artsy Journal Templates 13)-Scrapping with Liz; Twine-May Arts; Doily-Hobby Lobby; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Cardstock-American Crafts; Silhouette Cameo

Here are the three products I used from the store. I did flip the template, because it worked with my photo that I had already printed out before I had a plan!  Click on the pictures to go to the store!




Isn't that notebook paper cut fun?  And the splatters are perfect, without me making a mess!
Sleeping_Sheldon_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_LilyPad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Sleeping_Sheldon_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_LilyPad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

The banner was so fun, I had to print it and use it.  I used the print and cut feature on the Silhouette with all the digital elements I used out of the kit and the template.
Sleeping_Sheldon_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_LilyPad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

And another set of paint elements.  I used ivory cardstock and I love how soft they look on it.  
Sleeping_Sheldon_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_LilyPad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-5

That's all from me for this Friday!  Have a great weekend and I will be back with some more projects next week!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!