Therm O Web and Girl Charlee Collide


Well, even though I haven't really shown anything, I have been sewing some.  I actually had my first sewing "project" for Therm O Web's blog a week or so ago.  They teamed up with Girl Charlee fabrics and I was excited to get in on the fun.

I worked with the Bolt by Girl Charlee line.  I did get to pick out my fabrics, so I picked a couple that went together.  My original idea was a tank with a cardigan, but then I just decided to make an outfit with a maxi skirt and a shirt!

Skirt_Shirt_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-8

I don't want to bore you with all the details (especially since you are probably here for scrappy inspiration), so you can find the details on the Therm O Web blog HERE. Therm O Web has came out with a new HeatnBond Soft Stretch for knits that is amazing!!!  I used the hem tape and then also some of the interfacing and it was love at first use!!

Skirt_Shirt_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-9

And if you cannot tell, I am obsessed with my twin needle for finishing!  The shirt is the Sweet Tee pattern from Patterns for Pirates.  I added the stripes and the pocket.  But I love how it turned out!  The skirt is the Mama Chloe maxi skirt from Made for Mermaids.  If you join their Facebook group, you can get the skirt pattern for free with a code that is in the group.

Skirt_Shirt_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-10

I even wore this to work!  It was pretty darn comfy, almost like wearing pjs!  Be sure to check out the Girl Charlee fabrics also.  They have lots of fun prints.  I will say the fabrics I worked with are a lightweight knit, but that' perfect for me, because I can get hot easily!!!  Have a great Wednesday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!